1.11.2012

Because...

I lay my head on a pillow at night and think.

I think about those girls. I don't know their names, but I feel as though I know them.

I know nothing about what they're going through, but my heart breaks thinking about it.

Why would someone be so cruel? How in the world, could someone be so cruel?

I don't understand it. It's not right. It's not fair. Nobody on this earth really seems to care. Probably because it isn't happening to them. Maybe because it hasn't affected anything around them much less someone they know. I don't have to know the person to feel a tiny bit of their pain.

My heart is breaking as we speak.

The A21 Campaign does care though. Thank God! They have stepped up and shown us, the ignorant ones, that there is so much more going on right in front of us. Watch the video below.



That video is heart breaking. It is also very eye opening. Maybe we would care more if we thought 'that could be me'. People are so selfish. Why not step up and be selfless?

From today on to January 21st, The A21 Campaign is trying to raise awareness for human trafficking. You can go to this link and pick one way to raise awareness during these 10 days. At least watch the video. One thing we can all do is pray for them. Pray for the girl right now who is being taken as you read this. Pray for God to show you a way to get involved.

Because no ones life should be deemed unworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)