2.13.2012

Faithful Father

When my parents divorced, You were there to tell me that even if my earthly father is not there, You are.

When I was angry at the world and thought nobody would ever love me, You were there to tell me over and over again, "I love you."

When I thought I was the fattest, ugliest being on the earth, You were there to whisper love and truth into my ear.

When I gave myself away to someone who never deserved my heart, You were there to pick up the broken pieces and make them whole again.

When I fail You, and fall on a daily basis, You are here to pick me up, dust me off, and carry me through it all.

You are mine forever. Never failing, always faithful. You are my faithful Father. Thank You for always being the same and never leaving.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." - Hebrews 13:8

"I am the Alpha and the Omega,”says the Lord God, “the One who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.” - Revelation 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)