3.16.2012

Eye of Sword {Book Review}



When I got this book I seriously could not put it down!

I read the first one Breath of Angel and it was sooo good so needless to say I was really excited for this.

In this book one of the characters, Trevin, goes through many challenges to not only win the heart of the princess, but also to find out who he is and why he is here.

I identified with him very well because just like him we all go through those times where we need to find out who we are and while trying to find out who we are we usually face a few obstacles along the way.

This book is so beautifully written and will definitely leave you on the edge of your seat! I found myself just waiting to see what was gonna happen next. If you like adventure mixed with a little love and lots fascinating story-telling you'll enjoy this book. :)

Note: This book was given to me by Waterbrook Multnomah for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)