7.05.2012

Word vomit at it's best

"If it's not one thing it's another."

I have heard that so many times in my life. It's never been more true than at this time.

This week has been so amazing and so stressful at the same time.

Satan for real needs to back off. My God has me in His hands. Why is that so hard to believe? Why is that so hard for my little heart to know completely and fully that God is for me and not against me?

I'm pretty tired emotionally. I've found that this past week or so when I'm praying I'm not so sure what to say. I find myself saying things that you "aren't supposed to say" and yet it comes out of my mouth anyway.

I've found myself battling between what you are and aren't supposed to say, think, or do. I tell myself, "I don't want to do this." and then a few minutes later I'm feeling guilty because I've been exercising a selfish attitude. Following God is not easy at all. My flesh knows this way too well.

--
As I've gone through this week I've seen repeatedly that God's voice is saying,

My daughter, hang on to Me. Seek Me. Pursue Me. Trust Me. Love Me. Allow My love to consume you. Believe it, cherish it, live in it. Know you can do nothing on your own and know that I don't look down on you because of that. Delight in Me as I delight in you. I love you.

Really, God? I love how He works! Like right now as I'm sitting here writing these thoughts out, I see His hand and His love and His grace and who He is coming to a head.

Virtually everything in my life remains to say one thing to me, "Rely on God."

How many reminders do I need? Sadly, I need them all the time. Thankfully, God gives them to me.

I wish I could end this with some final sentance that leaves you thinking and is profound, but the only thing I've got is... that's life. Our lives are journey's that sometimes have no sentence to sum it up and no period at the end of a chapter. Sometimes it's just loving God and letting Him love you back. I'm all for that! Heres to letting go! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, yess. All of that was so so true and beautiful. And definitely where my heart has been as well. I love you girl, He is for us!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)