8.07.2012

He Remains The Same... Forever!

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." - Hebrews 13:8

I love those quiet moments with the Lord where He just blows me away. One of those happened today.

I was spending some time in worship and the verse above came to mind. I wasn't too sure why until God's gentle voice came to me.

 

"Daughter, I do not change. I wish you would understand this. I want all my children to understand I remain the same forever. My love does not change, My righteousness does not change, My desires do not change."


That led to some thoughts I believe the Holy Spirit gave me.

What would happen if we believed in the same God who split the Red Sea apart?
The same God who led the Israelites by fire at night and in a cloud during the day?
What if we believed Jesus would raise the dead if it be His will in this present day (not to mention anyone who is a Christian is living proof that the dead can and will be raised by the Father's hand)?!

I had to ask for forgiveness after that.

How I have doubted the Father and who He is. He is the same today as He was years and years ago. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever... think about it! Does it make your brain hurt? Yeah.. mine too!

While the world may change and we may change, God is still a God of miracles. He is still a God who saves and He always will be. That brings me a lot of peace in such a hectic world.

Lord, let us see through faith filled eyes. Let us trust that You will raise the dead, save the lost, break the chains, and much more because you did all these things when Your Son willingly gave up His life... You are still doing these things. May we do the same in giving our lives to You so we may find true Life.
                                                                                                           Amen.

Bless you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)