9.20.2012

October Baby - Review

October Baby!!
 
I have been waiting for October Baby to come out on DVD ever since it originally showed in only two theaters around my hometown and I couldn't go see it.

Let me tell you that it was so worth the wait!

If you've seen Courageous, Facing the Giants, or Fireproof let me tell you that this movie isn't very similar to these in storyline, but it is just as good as all of those!

I'll admit that when I finished watching it I was kinda like, 'alright, it's good but why didn't they show more of their faith?' like in your face, "Boom! Jesus saves!" type stuff, but then I remembered that this movie's highpoint isn't to just get people to see Christ and His love, but to show others the importance of life and that abortion isn't getting rid of a problem, but killing an innocent being and causing more problems.

All of the actors in this film are fantastic! There might not be "big name" actors or actresses, but the authenticity of their acting is superb!

I thought the writers of the movie did a great job of showing the issues with abortion, the beauty of healing and restoration by God, and how forgiveness exists for everyone.

You'll laugh, cry, and think a lot while you watch this movie. I left with a really encouraged heart after watching it and a better grasp on some people's everyday reality.

If you're a Christian I really encourage you to go buy this and support the film. Everything in it is biblical, and not judgemental. This film is truth filled.

If you're not a Christian I still encourage you to watch this movie. I think you'll get a lot more out of it than you might think. :)

So, what say you? Have you seen the movie? What did you think?

                                                                                                              stay blessed! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)