12.09.2012

The Unexpected Opening Door

It's in the near hopeless moments, the times where all you see is darkness, that His marvelous Light and overwhelming love comes through.

That moment occurs out of nowhere, sometimes.

--
The door is slowly opening.

The thing I've been praying for over and over again has begun to take shape.

It is appearing slowly.

The prayers aren't in vain.

The hurt that comes at times is not in vain.

The tears I cry so often are not in vain.

Why?

Because He is at work.

His work is sometimes messy, unexpected, and can look hopeless, but in those times He reminds me that just because I can't see His hand moving doesn't mean it's not.

This morning Galatians 6:9 made sense. It came to me in a lovely package wrapped in love by the Father.

It was right on time. His perfect timing leaves me speechless sometimes.

Oh, but not this morning. This morning I clapped, sang, and jumped up and down because of who He is and what He's done/doing.

Life is sloppy sometimes. It's crazy and tiring and irritating, too.

But in those sloppy moments I pray you remember He sees you and knows exactly what you need and when you need it. So don't worry. Trust.

"When you pray, don’t babble like the idolaters, since they imagine they’ll be heard for their many words. Don’t be like them, because your Father knows the things you need before you ask Him." (italics mine) - Matthew 6:7-8

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Love you little sis! And I'm praying for your hurts and needs. :) God is faithful, even when He doesn't need us. It's because He wants us, and wants to use us in His time.
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)