1.14.2013

Be All There - Monday Reflections

“Wherever you are, be all there.” - Jim Elliot

Those words have been so heavy on my heart and mind lately. Each thing I do I now have the Holy Spirit reminding me of this quote.

At the grocery store, be all there.

Writing, be all there.

On the phone, be all there.

Hanging with friends, be all there.

At church, be all there.

And so I have.
By His hand, each time I go somewhere or do something I pray for help in being all there. Not wishing I was somewhere else or letting my mind be occupied with other things I should or could be doing, but letting myself be thankful in the moments and for the moments He’s allowed me to have.

Because all these moments I didn’t and don't deserve, but He made me pure and holy and allowed me to be His child to enjoy and celebrate these crazy, painful, beautiful, messy, and wonderful moments.

Because He is always there.

Wherever you are, friend, be all there for His glory and honor.

Even on Mondays where rain is falling hard (literally or figuratively) and you don't want to get out of bed. Lean on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)