3.25.2013

He Provides - Monday Reflections

Some of you know, and some of you don't, but I don't have a car.

Don't feel bad for me. God allows all things to work for our good (Romans 8:28). ^_^

Anyway, I've been attending a church with my sister for a couple months now and we've been walking there because 1. it's not too far to walk, and 2. we didn't know anybody that went there really so we had no one to ride with.

*Insert God's provision here*

I was just thinking the other night how the weather for Easter Sunday said it would be raining. I prayed that God would stop the rain so that we could go to church and celebrate His resurrection with others.

He is faithful.

Obviously, it's not Easter Sunday, but God answered my prayer in an even greater way. He provided a wonderful couple who offered to drive us to church. They said they knew some good friends who used to live near us and that they knew where we lived (said in a non-stalker way :P) and that they would be picking us up from now on.

Y'all, God is SO awesome and SO faithful!

He provides a way when there seems like there is none.
He gives when it seems there's nothing left to give.
He provides hope when everything seems hopeless.
He gives love when everything looks like hate.

I don't know where you are or what you're trusting God with (or not trusting Him with), but I'm telling you right now to continue to trust and continue to believe because God is faithful and will provide a way when you think there isn't one. I encourage you to keep praying even if it takes all you have, because God answers prayers. Have faith. He is faithful always.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." - Hebrews 11:1

"Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God." - 1 Peter 1:21 (emphasis mine)

"We live by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7 (emphasis mine)

1 comment:

What ya' got to say? :)