- The police caught the second suspect.
- Though many were injured and their lives will be forever changed, only 4 people died and God is using the story of their lives to wake people up to His presence.
- Answers are slowly coming.
- The little boy that died reminded us all of peace and now he's resting in perfect peace with our Father.
- The effort of the police was phenomenal and in their quick acts they were able to catch the suspects in a very small amount of time (tell me you don't see grace in that!).
- People were drawn to help others who were hurt (selfless love) instead of simply running to protect themselves. (I might add that the acts of people like this courageous man have caused me to question how selflessly I'm loving right now. Amazing.)
God does not leave His people. He pursues us. He is with us now. Thank You, Lord, for that.
What are some ways you saw grace after the Boston terrorist attacks?