4.29.2013

Pastor Saeed - Update And A Challenge

Saturday night he was heavy on my heart. Heavy. If you know me well then you know that this doesn't happen super often. It's not an everyday occurrence that I have a strong desire to pray for someone that simply won't go away.

But it happened Saturday night.
And Sunday night I read this.

Saeed Abedini. Brother in the Lord, prisoner in chains.

My nights have been filled with heartfelt, tear filled prayers. My days are filled with silent prayers and constant thoughts of him. I think of how he's doing, physically and spiritually, and what he's praying for right now. I also think of my other brothers and sisters in the Lord and how they often are not thought of, prayed for, or remembered as they should be.

We must change this.

So, I have a challenge for you. Please pray for one (or two or three...) persecuted Christians every day this week. Pray for Pastor Saeed and his family and his persecutors that they may come to know the Lord. Pray for strength and healing and his release. Pray for his family.

God bless you all.

"Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution." 2 Timothy 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)