5.27.2013

Happy Memorial Day!


Sweet tea. BBQ. Family. Friends. God. Outdoors. Nature. Love. Laughter. Life.

I've always been very proud to be an American. That good ole American pride wells up in me every time 'God Bless America' or 'God Bless The U.S.A.' (which has been a favorite song since I was about 7. :) ).

Today I celebrate my freedom in America because of all the men and women who have fought and died and sacrificed so much to keep me and all of us in the U.S. safe and free.

I also celebrate the ultimate freedom we have in Christ. Each day I'm astounded by His grace and even more so recently (blog post coming on that soon).

So first off, thank You, Jesus, for dying to save each and every one of us and bringing us true freedom!!

Second, thank you to all who have served in the military! You're amazing and I'm convicted and encouraged by your sacrifices!

May God bless you and may God bless America. Happy Memorial Day!! Eat some BBQ! :)

Why are you thankful to be living in a free country? Share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)