7.03.2013

NIV Leadership Bible - Review

I normally save my reviews for Fridays, but since Friday will be the last installment of this year's Summer Fiction series (want to catch up? Click here.) I decided to go ahead and post this one.

The Lord has been teaching me a lot about leadership. I had been praying a little about before I agreed to review this Bible. Then, like a week ago as I was contemplating what leadership looks like, how Jesus lived and what He said a leader should be, etc. (think servant), I realized that, hopefully, this Bible was gonna be a great tool to help along in this season.

I was definitely not let down.

The NIV Leadership Bible is filled with great stuff to help you be a better leader for the Kingdom. The Bible is filled with Insights that help you to understand more about leadership in different passages as well as Character Profiles which tell you about many Bible characters and how they lived lives of leadership for the Lord. My personal favorite has been going through the 52 week Home Pages/Daily Study provided in this Bible. I love that there are Scriptures to memorize for the week as you go along to study different topics like courage, influence, or conflict management.

Great for all ages! The print is very easy to read and the Bible is well made for those who may like to take it with them to work or school.

All in all I rate this product 5 stars and highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of a little guidance and direction on being the leader God wants you to be.

Note: I received a complimentary copy of this Book in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)