7.04.2013

What The Fourth Of July Looks Like To Me (and what it means)

The fourth of July looks like freedom that was bought by many men and women laying down their lives over and over again.

The fourth of July looks like eating BBQ, corn on the cob, and watching fireworks.



The fourth of July looks like many different races celebrating together this beautiful country we live in and remembering that we are Americans and can be proud of that.



The fourth of July looks like wearing something that is red, white, and blue because it's what your family has always done and is something you're proud to do as you've gotten older.

What does the fourth of July mean to me? A lot.

It means being thankful to be free. It means remembering those who have lost their lives and those who continue to sign up knowing that that may happen to them too.

It means praying for the countries that are not yet free; where many people cannot worship the same God I do and not end up in prison.

I am so very thankful that the Lord placed me in this beautiful Country! I hope you enjoy this day and take some time to thank and pray for our service men and women.

God bless America and may God bless you! Happy Fourth!

What does the Fourth of July look like at your house? What does it mean to you personally? Leave a comment! 

As a bonus for the girls, here's a picture of my patriotic nails and what I used to do them (and yes, I'm aware silver is not the same as white, but it looked better. ;) ) Have fun!




Wet N' Wild - I Red A Good Book
L.A. Colors - Sparkling Diamonds
Art Deco by L.A. Colors - Teal Glitter (for the stripe)
Sally Hanson - Celeb City

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)