11.06.2013

Forever Friday - Book Review

Huck is a carefree, independent, do-what-she-wants-when-she-wants kind of woman. Gabe is a masculine, hurt, hopeless romantic wondering whether love will ever exist for him again. The two meet and sparks fly while trials are encountered. Can their love survive the tests?

Forever Friday is a beautiful story of these two characters as well as Adam (but you'll have to read the book to find out more about him). I found this book very hard to put down. All women want a man like Gabe. He writes poetry... whaaat?! Swoon. I found myself a lot in Huck, though. She doesn't look to a man to complete her (because they can't), she lives her life well, and she has a personality that I adore. The way she and Gabe go back and forth in their conversations is cute and charming.

Timothy Lewis is a wonderful writer and if this book is any indication of how his other books are to be written then I will quickly be adding more of his little treasures to my collection.

For all you hopeless romantics, this book is a must read. There are many twists and turns, laughs and tears. You will have a hard time putting it down and those 288 pages will seem like nothing once you get started. :)

*Note: I received a free copy of this book for the exchange of a review. All views expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)