12.29.2013

Burning Sky - Book Review

Willa Obenchain is one frustrating, beautiful, fearful, courageous woman. I found myself a lot in her as I read Burning Sky.

Willa is caught up in two worlds. One she is running from, the other she is running towards. Both collide and drama ensues.

After discovering her parents home, she clearly figures out that they aren't there and begins a journey that ends with so much more than just finding the destination of her parents.

I had a hard time putting this book down. It's definitely a page turner. I think women will particularly like this book because Willa is a woman we can all identify with. She's afraid to love, yet she longs to be loved so much. She's courageous and willing to sacrifice her comforts for those she loves (though it takes her a while to get around to understanding the love part... but you'll ha
ve to read the book to figure that out. ;) ).

Pick up a copy and get to reading. Cheers!

*Note: I received a free copy of this book for the exchange of a review. All views expressed are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)