12.12.2013

Ramblings...

I'm not nearly as confident as people perceive me and I'm neither as humble as people perceive and I wish sometimes I could change both in me but for now I'm as I am.

I'm supposed to have it all figured out, right? This path I'm walking should be straight and narrow and uncomplicated? Hmm... it seems more crooked, dark, scary, and much, much more complicated than it should be.

But I have an adventurers heart that wanders from time-to-time and takes risks because as long as they're not sin, it's okay, right?

3 days ago I was as happy and ecstatic as a girl could be. 3 days ago I was comfortable, confident, and peppy. Today? Not today. Today I'm confused, lonely, panic-y. My heart is racing and my mind won't shut up. I have this problem with over thinking things and questioning every. move. I. make. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

Today I'm reminding myself and you that God will take care of us. He will calm the quaking, fearful heart. Maybe not instantly, but He will calm it. That's my hope for today. And tomorrow.  And forever.

Lord, please bring Your peace to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)