1.09.2014

The Reason For My Hope - Book Review

I'm not really sure where to start this review. This is the first Billy Graham book I've ever read and it did not disappoint.

The Reason For My Hope is a wonderful book
to start the new year off with. The message of this book is the message of Christ: hope through Him alone. Billy Graham does an excellent job of pushing home the truth of Christ and what Christianity looks like in our lives today (or should) and how Satan has been blinding us to the truth from the beginning. He states the basic fundamentals of the Christian faith in an easy to understand way.

However, this is not an easy book to read. There were times it hit me in the gut like you wouldn't believe. But this is a book every generation needs because Billy Graham reminds us that Jesus is the only Savior and the only way to eternal life.

Next to the Bible, I would recommend this as a book every person should read regardless of age. I had a hard time putting it down and found myself underlining things in every chapter. It took me 4 days to read it and I was blessed by it. So now that you've read this review, go to your local bookstore and pick up a copy. You won't be the worse for it. :)

Note: I received a free copy of this book for the exchange of a review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)