2.26.2014

Through the waters...

Pain, anxiety, worries all flooding my mind.

I can't do this. I can't do this. Lord, why is there always pain? Always fears? Lack of trust? Lack of confidence in You? in me?

Opening my Bible. Daily devotionals. Eyes look over a verse...

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
    and the flame shall not consume you." - Isaiah 43:2


Explanation of the verse? We will go through waters, and rivers, and fire, but God will be with us and will not allow us to be overcome. He'll be with us.

It's my lack of faith and trust that allows the anxieties and fears to take over, but it's my God that stands firm and says, "Be still." and then helps me to do that.

Take heart, friend. If the anxieties are flooding over you today, ask for help. He is with us and we can trust Him. He is our hope. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)