3.17.2014

Tired from war

There is a constant war between the flesh and the Spirit. The heart and the mind. The Body and the Devil.

I get tired. Today I woke up tired.

Tired and worn from a fight that never seems to stop.
Tired and worn from trying so hard to do right in His eyes and failing over and over.
Tired and worn from valuing so many different opinions that His voice seems all but completely drowned out.
Tired and worn from trying to look like I have it all together... because I don't.

Psalm 23 says that the Lord is my Shepard and in Him I lack nothing. 

I may be tired and worn from all these things because I'm not relying on my Strength. I'm not relying on the One who lacks nothing, nada.

So, though I'm tired, I praise God that He provides, walks alongside us, and sent His Son to show us that Grace has a face.

Happy St. Patty's day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)