1.06.2016

Lay It Down - review

Bill Tell believes that freedom is at the heart of the gospel. He says it is why he wrote Lay It Down. I have to agree with him. Jesus came to give us freedom from all the sin that brings us into bondage. He came to give us Himself and show us a life of true freedom.

I thoroughly enjoy a book filled with Scripture. I think it brings us to the right mindset and helps our hearts along when we read books, to actually be filled with truth. Truth is a part of being free, no?

I originally got this book because I wanted to see how the other authors in The Navigators wrote. It seems to me that he writes just as wonderfully as the others that I have read books from. Bill Tell´s heart really seems to be sincere in wanting to share the truth of the gospel with the world. I think that is quite admirable.

If you are looking for a new start to this new year and wanting to start off on the right foot, I think this book would be a good option.

*I received this book for the purpose of a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)