6.21.2016

I Don't Wait Anymore

I have followed Grace Thornton's blog for a very long time. Something about her honesty and story telling abilities just hits my spirit in a good way. Her ability to take ordinary events and show the hand of the Lord in them is something admirable to me.

Well, of course, when I found out she was writing a book titled, I Don't Wait Anymore, I knew I was definitely going to get it.

I have not been let down at all by this book. The same wonderful writing that accompanies Grace's blog is also found within this book. She is witty, funny, faith-filled and passionate. Her heart is threaded neatly throughout this book. She tells stories of messes and God's hand in them and dogs in fields and leading the way home and travelling and there isn't much else to desire within this book to be honest.

To top it off, the layout of this book is beautiful and trendy with tribal printed arrows on each page as well as crisp, clear font on beautiful lily-white pages. (To some this won't matter, to my book friends out there, I know you get this. ;) )

If you're looking for a summer read that's deep but not too deep and filled with adventure, well you've found it. Don't wait (pun intended) to get this book. It's so good!

Note: I received a copy in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)